The Outreach and Inclusion Service is provided in partnership with Caerphilly LA and has been established to support staff who work with pupils with a range of severe and complex needs. Support is bespoke and is offered across all settings within the County Borough.
The Outreach and Inclusion Service reflects and compliments the role of Trinity Fields School and Resource Centre.
We aim to:
- Improve the outcomes for pupils with a wide range of severe and complex needs wherever they are educated.
- Improve the quality of education and provide an inclusive and individualised curriculum.
- Develop capacity and staff confidence within all Caerphilly schools.
- Support and develop inclusive practices that will be responsive to pupils' changing needs.
- Provide guidance, support and training to all staff who work with pupils with additional needs.
All requests are made in partnership with the school and parents/carers.
For further information please contact Ian Elliott MBE (Headteacher) or Nia Parry (Outreach teacher) at Trinity Fields School & Resource Centre.